Minecraft: How to install ModLoader and Audiomod [1.7.3]
This was a quick video on how to install modloader and audiomod
Just do as i did in the video and it should work.
Download links: Modloader and Audiomod: http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=80246
Spawnlist: does not exist anymore modloader and audiomod is all u need
1. Download Everything
2. Go to your minecraft.jar and open it with winrar or 7zip.
To find your minecraft.jar go start - run type %appdata% in
the run thing. next open the minecraft. - bin and open
3. Open modloader and drag everything in the minecraf.jar
4. Open audiomod. Drag the tm.class and the ibxm folder in
the minecraft.jar. then open paulscode -sound -codecs
copy the file and paste it in the same location in the
5. Open spawnlist and drag the file in the minecraft.jar
6. DELETA META-INF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7.Launch minecraft and it should work.
8.You can now install any mod in minecraft
Please leave a comment on stuff you need to know
and I will make a video with the tutorial.
rate comment and subscribe :P
Suchbegriffe für Minecraft: How to install ModLoader and Audiomod [1.7.3]